Friday, December 31, 2010

On to the Next One!

Greetings!

Well it looks like 2010 is about to be in the rear view! Unlike 2009, this year flew by. I finished school - a journey I chronicled in this space. I met a lot of new people this year and they complemented a host of other people who have been a part of my life. I found a few folks who had been MIA for a decade or two and when we reconnected it was like time stood still. Tragically I lost three good friends who did not reach 50, but the mark they made on me and others will be their lasting legacy.

For me it reinforced the importance of continuing to celebrate the little things - the birthdays, the good grades, the high school musicals and the WHATEVER. It beats getting bogged down with the trials and tribulations - remember to keep on pushin' and eventually you will make it through.

Happy New Year to those I know, and those I have yet meet.

G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An tantric massage is intended tο a Glad spіrit,
Usuаlly becаuse yοu arе in ѕuch
а fond rеlaхed distancе.



Feel free to surf to my web-ѕite ... sensual massage pictures